Thursday, February 4, 2010

Malistaire!

Hi :)

I am 1 quest away from malistaire :) so now I'm gonna start putting together a malistaire run group :) never thought I'd say that way back when in the dueling arena you could have a 2v1 match LOL good old days. K so in the party is gonna be: Moi (no duh xD), Samantha (idk which character), and John Spellriver (idk which character just dont be surprised if his name is Mycin Spellriver cause that's him to). Yes there is one last spot and *drum roll* some random fan of my blog can fill that empty space! (*special note* must be level 30 or higher, if main school is balance level 28 or higher) yup random contest time muahahaha just post your character names in the comments, i'll write them down on pieces of paper and draw randomly *starts randomly dancing* you have till friday 2:00 pm central time (yes tomorrow) yes short notice, yes i'm sorry, no i didn't mean to be last minute i only found out yesterday evening

Have a Nice Day! ;)

4 comments:

  1. Ill help. I am a lvl 42 conjurer who can use Wrath, Earthquake, a Hydra amulet, and Minotaur. OH and the reason this is anonymous is because that is the only way i could actually comment. My name is Garrett Dayhand. My badge is savior of the spiral(malistaire killer)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Garrett Dayhand: I also cany figure out how to become a follower. SO just think of me as one right now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Garrett Dayhand: Also i think a good time for me would be this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think you'd automatically win anyway xD congratz

    ReplyDelete