Monday, August 23, 2010

new blog= mission failure

i tried to make the new blog on said date but teacher kept looking over my shoulder (fail) and i've been in Ontario for 1/2 the summer so.... ya you get the picture i'm actually gonna start not having this as a wizard101 only kind of blog i'm gonna expand into talking about some of the other games i play and telling about some of the books i read cause my room is literally a library i might actually scan some drawings i've done of manga characters and post them on here for ya'll to see so ya, i might also post a walkthrough of Pokemon HeartGold/Soulsilver and if i manage to find my Platinum game i'll post a video of me vs lucas thundershield and if lucas will let me borrow his Soulsilver i'll post a video of the rematch.

here's what my irl friends said when i asked what their fav pokemon was:
-Rebecca: i like Aipom :)
-Lucas: SKITTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Hannah Banana: Raichu is sooooo cute
-Mihret: pikachu now shut up and leave me alone
-Laela: i dont like you why are you talking to me
-Jacob: i'm gonna PIKACHU in the shower LOL LOL (he got that from our science teacher)
-Connor the spiderkid: i like Beedrill
-Jordan: *BLEEP* go away
-Byron&Cody: Spinarak+Ledyba
-Hurricane Kat: pikachu
-Mel: lapras
-Sarah: margarine its BUTTERFREE!!!!!!

yeah and heres what i say: Eevee and Umbreon


l8r g8rs :P

No comments:

Post a Comment