Sunday, June 21, 2009

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

LOL HAPPY FATHERS DAY! i know i overloaded the exclamation marks on the title so anyway unforch i could not go on wizard today (i did think of riding my bike three miles to the wizard101 house but then i remembered the spider that lives on the shed) so instead i thought i'd say happy dads day to all the dads that read my blog (cough the friendly necromancer cough) and tell you more insane stories of my insane days on wizard 101 i'll start with the story of daniel ravenhead (a.k.a. tinman you'll find out why) i once had a friend named courtney (can't remember her last name) who invited me to her pvp match so i could help her friend daniel ravenhead so i helped and i found out that daniel had NO compassion whatsoever so we ended up doing seven matches before i had to go quest so i was questing and i got a cry for help from my friend who shall not be named on the whisper chat so i ported and guess what! he planned to make me malistaire bait! his other friend was even saying it! so i whispered courtney and asked if i could port to her cause she wasn't a member and was stuck in wizard city she said yes so i said cya suckers (in a way so that the filter wouldn't get it) and ported to her and ended having to do seven more pvps with daniel as my partner (NOT fun) so after that i was questing again when my friend blaze stormfist whispered me asking if i wanted to do a friendly 1v1 i of course said yes so we were halfway through the match when daniel popped in saying he wanted revenge because i made him develop compassion so i spent the rest of the duel telling him to go away and ended up calling in one of the highest level people i know to get him out and i ended up deleting daniel but whatever at least he is leaving me alone now. so...... i guess this isn't very fathers dayish at all o well have a happy fathers day! 

2 comments: